Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas!!!

 Hello Family,

Well it was great to talk to you last night, I wish that Jake and Laralee could have been there as well! But, I guess I'll see them soon enough! But I forgot to mention something to all of my nieces and nephews! Something WEIRD happened and when I was opening my Christmas presents this morning, I found a bunch of presents for all of my nieces and nephews underneath the Christmas tree!!!! Santa must have forgotten to give them to you and accidentally left them in Nebraska! CRAZY!!! But, I will make sure to bring them home with me so you can open them!

Here are some pictures from this last week.

Do you remember how I was at one point going to go home on December 19? Well, it's been crazy because it seems like every single day after December 19 has been one of the greatest days EVER. Just when I think it can't get any better. It is so awesome. Heavenly Father knows us so well and knows what we need. I am so grateful for Him.

Elder Watson told me he called you. He said it was crazy at our house and that he could hear all of the grandkids screaming in the background. That's fun.

I also attached the script for the training we did this last Saturday. It was so SO SOSOSOSOSOSO good. There was such an incredible Spirit there it was incredible. There is so much love for everyone that is here right now, and that's really special. You should read it. It's called the Women Who Knew Jesus.

Oh my gosh, I'll have to send you another picture of me singing with this family band that came in. Elder Watson made me go up and sing with them- it was so much fun!

We went to South Dakota this week for Zone Conference. MY LAST ONE! Weird. It was a great meeting and so fun to be with all the missionaries for a special Christmas training. What a great thing.

I can't believe I will only send one more email. This doesn't feel real at all. But, when I look back to when I first got here, it seems like SO long ago! This has been the best decision I have made in my life thus far and I am so thankful that Heavenly Father knows us and cares about us. This Church is true and it has been such a great experience to be a missionary and representative of not only the Church, but of Jesus Christ Himself. He has blessed me and strengthened me in more ways than I can describe or even know.

I love our family. I love the time that we share with one another. I hope that when I go home that we can continue to progress as a family as we spend time together, serve each other and strengthen each other spiritually. Thank you for getting me here on this mission and supporting me the whole way. I will forever be indebted for your selfless service.

I love you all. I thank you.

Love,
Sister Proctor




1 comment:

Jess said...

QUICK QUESTION, to anyone who is proctoring (har har) this blog: when is Sis Proctor's homecoming?? (This is Sis Hawkes, btw, one of her biggest fans...) I would LOVE to come hear her talk so I can weep the entire time. If you want to respond here or via email (jessiehawkes@gmail.com) that would be incredibly helpful! Thanks!!!