I found this list and you bold all the things that you have done...
1. Slept under the stars
Not until about a month ago, and the whole time my roommate Melodie was trying to creep me out.
2. Changed a baby’s diaper
3. Watched a meteor shower
4. Climbed a mountain
5. Held a tarantula
I'd pee my pants
6. Said “I love you” and meant it
7. Bungee jumped
I can't even make it to the top of a rock wall
8. Visited Paris
That is only the dream of my life.
9. Stayed up all night long and watched the sun rise
I don't think I would last...
10. Gone to a huge sports game
Um, the 2002 Olympic Biathlon?
11. Grown and eaten your own vegetables
Gotta love Personal Progress Projects.
12. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment
13. Had a pillow fight
14. Built a snow fort
That was practically everyday after Elementary School
15. Taken an ice cold bath
I had Jared for a little brother, and he turns on the water full-blast.
16. Ridden a roller coaster
love, love, LOVE roller coasters
17. Loved your job 90% of the time
I get paid to sleep... Who wouldn't love it?
18. Gone rock climbing
I rarely make it to the top...
19. Visited Ireland
Another place I would LOVE to go!
20. Bench-pressed your own weight
bah ha. I can barely even do the bar!
21. Milked a cow
22. Alphabetized your personal files
23. Ever worn a superhero costume
My Freshman year, my roommates and I dressed up like super heroes and ran around campus at 2 a.m.
24. Lounged around in bed all day
25. Gone scuba diving
26. Kissed in the rain
That would be the best
27. Played in the mud
Oh my heck. Best day of my life. I was with my Chamber Choir and it was the best.
28. Gone to a drive-in theater
29. Done something you should regret, but don’t
Isn't there something about never regretting anything you do, because at one point it was exactly what you wanted? I don't know...
30. Visited the Great Wall of China
31. Been in a movie
32. Made cookies from scratch
33. Got flowers for no reason
34. Recently bought and played with a favorite childhood toy
35. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over
36. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge
37. Helped an animal give birth
38. Been fired or laid off from a job
39. Broken a bone
40. Ridden a motorcycle
41. Driven any land vehicle at a speed of greater than 100 mph
42. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days
43. Eaten sushi
That was disgusting.
44. Gone back to school
45. Changed your name
Well I stopped writing Martha J. Proctor on everything
46. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn’t know you
47. Dyed your hair
48. Rocked a baby to sleep
49. Raked your carpet
Dad would do it all the time when our rooms were super messy. haha.
50. Worn a mood ring
51. Ridden a horse
52. Cooked a dish where four people asked for the recipe
53. Gone to a Broadway play
I have been to Wicked 2 times, Beauty and the Beast, Les Miserables and Phantom.
54. Been inside the pyramids
55. Shot a basketball into a basket
I was voted most likely to grow up to be a professional basketball player in the 6th grade.
56. Danced at a disco
57. Brought an old fad back into style
58. Eaten caviar
59. Published a book
60. Pieced a quilt
Yes. With my grandma Proctor's old fabric, and my mom taught me how to do it. It was pretty awesome
61. Made a hole-in-one
Only in Mini-golfing.
62. Gone roller skating
Almost everyday of my childhood.
63. Learned to surf
64. Visited Africa
65. Learned how to take a compliment
66. Written a fan letter
67. Been a boss
I practically ran Family Video, Book & Clothing and Post Office... Home Decor... Fine Jewelery...
68. Carried your lunch in a lunchbox
69. Sat on a park bench and fed the ducks
70. Ridden in a limousine
71. Attended the Olympics
The Biathlon and I went to the Special Olympics Opening Ceremonies.
72. Can hula or waltz
73. Read a half dozen Nancy Drew or Hardy Boys books
74. Been stuck in an elevator
75. Thought you might crash in an airplane
76. Laughed till your side hurt
It just sort of happens whenever I'm with Erin... ahha
77. Taken a photograph of something other than people that is worth framing
I would like to think so
78. Been a cashier
Good old Family Vido
79. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
80. Kept a blog
81. Ridden in or owned a convertible
Uh, obviously... Kylar had a mini cooper convertible. LOVED it.