Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I will see you on skype NEXT WEEK!!!

 Hello Family!

So, first things first. Skyping would work best for me if I were to do it on Christmas Day. But, if we can't get a hold of Jared, then I'll figure out how to do it on Christmas Eve.

I cannot believe Eve cut her own hair. And right before Laura's wedding. hahaha. Oh man, I'm sure Laura was freaking out.

We have had a great week once again. Things have been really busy at the Trail Center. Currently we have 6 school buses full of kids here. It's nuts. Everyone loves the Gingerbread Festival. A lot of the people from the clinic have come and that has been really awesome. I was able to take this one guy on tour on Sunday who was at the dinner that we sang at last weekend. He ended up taking a Book of Mormon and then asked when Church was. It was awesome. I really like being BOLD with people. It's awesome :)

I attached some pictures from that dinner that we performed at last week. We did a lot of singing. We performed at GB, and then again at the mall yesterday. But, with the exception of singing at the convent on Christmas Eve we are all done with performing, and I am kind of relieved!!! It's been an awesome opportunity, but planning them has taken a lot of work!

Thursday was my last time at the clinic. It was sad to say goodbye! I sure loved the service I was able to give there and the people I met. It was so great!

We finished the Official Mormon Trail Center Missionary Handbook. It's kind of a big deal. Just like we have the regular handbook, we now have one for the Trail Center. It's pretty awesome.

We had some great lessons this week. We taught Diane a lot about the Atonement. I am so grateful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ. I am grateful that it not only redeems, but also enables. I have felt that so much as I have been serving here. What a wonderful, beautiful gift from our Heavenly Father. I am so grateful to know that we can always be made better.

Some members showed us this awesome video. I am sure that you have heard about it, but if not-- go on youtube and search "called to serve sisters unite" and watch it. It is so AWESOME! Deciding to serve a mission was the best choice I could have ever made at this point in my life. I am so grateful for the the blessings that have come and the lessons that I have learned. I know my Savior more. I know my Heavenly Father. I am more converted to the gospel. I know how to be a better friend, a better family member, a better disciple. What a great Christmas present to me.

I love the gospel of Jesus Christ. I know the Book of Mormon is true. I have gotten so close to my Savior by reading the Book of Mormon.

I love my FAMILY! They are incredible people who have loved me through it all. I will be forever grateful for the love and service that my family has provided for me.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. I am excited for everyone to have such a good Christmas. I am excited to skype with you all next week and then to see you in real life the week after!

I love you all!

Love,
Sister Proctor

P.S. Did you already do the chocolate dipping party? Because maybe all the chocolates you sent me got lost in the mail.... ;)


 Me and Ron the Pharmacist
 Saying goodbye to Larry, another Pharmacist
Me and Dr. Fischer - he is so great, he came

No comments: