Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fall Is Here!


Hi Family!!!

Congratulations LAURA & TYLER!!!! That is so awesome! Hurry and get your engagement pictures so you  can have pretty fall leaves :) Super exciting! 

This week has been great! Today we went on another Watson Wagon. This time to Vala's Pumpkin Patch. It was the funnest thing ever!!!! Oh my gosh. It's like our family harvest party on steroids. So awesome! Since we did that, I don't have a ton of time to email, and I forgot my journal thing- so I don't even remember what happened. So here is the readers digest version:

Pictures:
1- We went on these slides in downtown Omaha last week for a district activity. They were super fun.
2- Elder Watson took us to see some cool Mormon Trail Sites.
3- Beautiful Glenwood Iowa
4- Same
5- Elder and Sister Lund going home. They are so funny
6- At the Pumpkin Patch today
7- A bunch of the Sisters at Vala's
8- On the hayride

I hope you are all planning to go on a family vacation to Nebraska next year, because I have so many fun things to take you to! 

Ok here is an Area Moment and then a Trail Center Moment:

Area: Last Monday we decided to stop by one of our investigators houses. Usually, we just teach the Mom because things are CRAZY at their house. But, this time they were all sitting down and watching TV. So then, I told them what all the families in the church should be doing on a Monday night, and we taught them about FHE. So then, we had a Family Night with them. It was so good! I am so grateful that we had family night's, even though I complained most of the time. It's important for families to have spiritual experiences together. It brings us closer together than anything else in the world. It's incredible. They really loved it. 

Trail Center: Some of the Elders came in with their investigators and it was such a great tour! They really opened up in the Memorial Room as to why they weren't getting baptized yet and then we went and watched God's Plan For Happiness and the girl totally just opened up. That movie really touched her an it was so special. I am so grateful to be able to share these spiritual experiences with the people that we meet. I really love it. The TC is such a special place!!! 

Ok, I'm sorry, I wish I had more time. I'm so glad you are all doing well, I loved your letters and your pictures. Keep being the best family in the world! I love you all!!!

Love,
Sister Proctor

No comments: