Monday, October 22, 2012

Happy Birthday William!

Hello Family!

I hope you are all getting ready for a big fun party tonight to celebrate William's birthday. Are you going bowling again? Or fishing? haha. I hope you have a fun night and I can't believe that William is 7!!! I loved listening to his talk. He is so funny. Man oh Man, I love you all so much.

This week was great. The picture that I attached was from Sister Arnold and I about 5 minutes ago haha. It's great.

We got new computers for the Trail Center so I have been spending a lot of time setting those up. What a nightmare. But, it's almost all over...That night Diane came to the Trail Center which was so good! She really liked it and she is coming back tomorrow. Things are going so great at the Clinic. The people we work with are really opening up to us and asking us more and more questions. It is SO COOL! I really love serving there. We've been trying to get businesses to make Gingerbread Houses to donate them to the GB Festival, so we went around visiting them, that was fun. We had a really awesome training on Saturday morning. Sister Arnold and I made a slideshow of pictures of everyone with attributes of them that other missionaries had said to describe them. Everyone loved it and it was so cool. I love all the missionaries here. They have become some of my best friends and I am so grateful for the influence they have had on my life. Elder Watson was so nice that day and he said that I have changed the Trail Center in this time that I have been a Trail Center Leader. It is so nice to hear. Sometimes it's hard because we spend so much time in the Trail Center or doing things for the Trail Center, that we hardly ever go out to our area, but it's like our mission right now is to help the Sisters and the Seniors have successful missions as well. It's nice to be able to serve those that I love so much, while still being able to go out and find more people to teach as well. It's interesting to be a missionary during the election. I feel very privileged that Heavenly Father trusts me to do it. So many people come into the Trail Center, just because they want to know what Mitt Romney believes. It's been pretty cool. I took an awesome tour yesterday with some people that were just asking questions and it was awesome to be able to answer. Can I just say that I am so glad that I am a missionary for the TRUE church?! Otherwise, life would be pretty hard to not have simple and easy to understand answers haha. It's great!

So, I am SO GLAD to hear that the Christensens are moving!!!! That is great news!!! It will be awesome to have you so much closer! I'm assuming that things are going swimmingly with wedding plans? I loved the pictures of all the little girl dresses! They look so cute! Mom's a champ.

I don't have a lot else to say... Sorry. This letter might actually be shorter than one of Jared's. That will be a first. hahah

Know that I love you and that I love being here in Omaha. Heavenly Father is so good to all of us. I know the Church is true and I don't ever want to find out what my life would be like without it. I love you!

Love,
Sister Proctor

No comments: