Wednesday, February 1, 2012

You Uncultured Swine


Hello Family!

Today we find out transfers, and I still don't know anything. I am freaking out. This has been a hard week knowing that it is probably my last in Millard. But I know that whatever happens is for the best. I'm super distracted because I'm just waiting for my District Leader to call and let me know what is happening!!! 

Tuesday: For our last P-day without packing we wanted to do something exciting. There is this place in our area called "Wild Bird Habitat" that we have always thought might be cool. Maybe like an Avery or something with a bunch of cool birds. So we drive up to it, and we're super excited. And then we look in the windows... And we see no birds. All we see are little bird houses. Want to know another word for bird house? Wild bird habitat. It was so lame! But also hilarious. We were laughing pretty hard. We've had a lot of fun this week and that is a tender mercy.

Wednesday: We had Specialized Training and I played the piano. Sister Kunz said the nicest thing to me afterwards. She said that when I play the piano she can feel my testimony. Probably the nicest thing anyone has ever told me. So wonderful. 

Thursday: I think I'm gonna end up with Sister Belka this next transfer. I just think so. And that was my tender mercy for that day haha.

Friday: One of our investigators was in the hospital and we visited her and then that night, some men from the ward went over and gave her a Priesthood blessing. It was AMAZING! Then I bore my testimony of the Priesthood and what it meant to me to have a Father who held the Priesthood. It was amazing and I think it really touched her husband's heart. Thank you Dad!!!!

Saturday: A busy day at the trail center, I gave so many tours and I got 6 referrals from one tour!!! It was awesome!!!

Sunday: This sweet little girl in our ward wanted to sit next to me during Sacrament meeting. She is 9 years old and reminds me of Hannah. She is so darling. Well, to keep her occupied during Sacrament meeting, I asked her to write me a letter/her testimony in my journal and it was just so SWEET! I'll have to send it to you next week. Also, Sister Graham and I got 98% of the standard of excellence! AWESOME!!!

Monday: Steve wanted to take us out to dinner, so we went. He also brought a date from the ward. It was a lot of fun. 

Tuesday: I had my last lesson with (Mr. N.) I was totally bawling. It was such a great lesson and he said an amazing prayer at the end for me. SO sweet!!! 

OK, So I found out what is happening with transfers!!!! If am going to the Bellevue 2nd area, which is where Sister Belka served, and she is going to Millard. So we are switching spots. My new companion will be Sister Davis. She is so great and I am excited! There are a lot of great things happening in Bellevue 2nd so that will be good. I will still be working at the Trail Center. So send packages there. Also, I will be living with the Bishop of that ward in a way nice basement apartment. I can't believe it! This is NUTS!!!! Transfers are the weirdest. 

Ok, so my pictures:

Me today! Yes, I am wearing the same outfit as I wore last week. Oh well. 
 
 That is me with the Mininos. He was baptized last December and they are getting sealed on March 3rd!! It's going to be awesome!!!
 That is me with M, S, A, and E. They are the sweetest family! S is a member and I love her so much. She is 11 years old and she is such a great example!!!
 We get real bored at the TC when it's slow. So we had diversity day
 My last district picture. I have LOOOOVVVVEEEDDD this district. They are phenomenal.
 Me with Natte!!! He's so great! He's going to be a general authority one day if he ever gets around to reading the BOM.
 
Sister Arnold brushing my teeth last night. We wanted to try it. I told them how Isaac and Taniel had done it haha.
 
Sleepover in the family room last night. So much fun! 

What a fun week you all have in store!! Heber is turning 8 and getting baptized!!! That's awesome!!!! Way to go Heber!!!!!! 

Ok, well I'm kind of panicking now since I have to go pack up my whole life again. So, I'm gonna hurry and write Jared a letter and be off. I love you all SO SO SO much! This is the best work and I am so grateful that I get to be a part of it! 

Love, 
Sister Proctor

No comments: