Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sledding



On the first of January, we took a bunch of the nieces and nephews sledding. It was a lot of fun. When we were done we came back and had homemade cocoa and toast. Apparently I'm really good at making toast, because when I gave it to Jack he said, "MMMM! Yummy toast, Barta!" It was super cute. 

I just got done editing a bunch of pictures from this day, and here are a few that I love. 



Heber's face looks so funny in this one. I love it. 


I love all the pictures of Hannah and Jake. I think they are so sweet. I would have loved to have pictures like this with my Dad from when I was little. 

Boat pose in Pilates. Apparently that's how I sled. 









Zoom in to Jack's Face. He is IN HEAVEN in this picture. He's sledding. He's with Isaac. Nothing could be better. 

Jared's sweet sweet hat

Love Hannah's face. 


HAHAHA. 

The Collision 

Jack in Jared's EWOK hat. 

toothless. 

3 comments:

Christensen family said...

Fun pictures, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Where is that at?

Isaac said...

Such a blast! I was in heaven that day, too.

Laralee and Jake said...

Awesome Pictures Martha!! Could you put those pictures on picasa web? That would be great.