Monday, January 31, 2011

Let's Go Girls

Every morning, I wake up to this song...


Since it's the first thing I hear every morning,
it gets stuck in my head a lot. 
However, there is a problem.
(I know you're asking how could there be a problem when you sing this masterpiece in your head all day long?)

The problem is:
I am terrible at singing the right lyrics. 

Here are a few of my favorite portions 
of my version of the song in red
and the real version in black: 


no inhibitions make no commissions 
No inhibitions--make no conditions
Get a little out of line
Get a little outta line
ain't gonna ask a libllee collect...
I ain't gonna act politically correct

(I know libllee collect doesn't mean anything. But, it's the best I could come up with in the moment of singing. Plus, she does not have the best diction. haha)

the best thing about being a woman 
The best thing about being a woman
is the perogative to have good fun and
Is the prerogative to have a little fun and...
(Obviously a misspell of prerogative, but I thought I was making that word up! I was surprised that I was remotely correct with that one)

oh ah ah ooh beating a wild yeah you and that in sky
Oh, oh, oh, really go wild--yeah, doin' it in style

comb of my hair do of the dare

Color my hair--do what I dare



weed o weed o wance we only wanna dance
We don't need romance--we only wanna dance

(weed o weed o wance?? YOU try figuring out what she's saying without seeing the lyrics!)


Haha. I love it. 
I'll have to share some more 
of my genius lyrics with you in the future.
Look forward to my version of
Single Ladies. 
It's too good. 

3 comments:

Laralee and Jake said...

That is so funny. So you know where I am coming from when I say tubberware right?

Michelle said...

Hahah! That is funny.

Melodie said...

oh my gosh it totally says weed oh weed oh wance!
i see a theme here...pregnant women, sick of swimmin