Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I've been tagged


10 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. The Office
2. Pushing Daisies
3. America's Next Top Model
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. 24
6. Friends
7. Psych
8. Greek
That's all I watch

10 of my Favorite Restaurants Are:
1. Zupas
2. Cafe Rio
3. Olive Garden
4. Magelbys
5. The Bombay House
6. L & T in the Cougareat
7. Einstein Brothers
8. Jamba Juice
9. PAX- this GREAT deli in New York. I could eat there everyday.
10. Cafe West- in the hospital

10 Things that Happened Yesterday:
1. I had voice lessons
2. I watched Anne of Green Gables the Continuing Story
3. I went to the MOA for the first time
4. I went to FHE
5. I carved a Cinderella pumpkin with Lars
6. I stayed up watching funny SNL videos with Sarah
7. I avoided doing my homework almost the entire day.
8. I almost went to see HSM3 again.
9. I passed off a song in voice lessons
10. I had a conversation with my Russian roommate and understood everything she said. This is a BIG deal.

10 Things I am Looking Forward to:
1. Halloween being over
2. Camping this weekend
3. Going to Latino Outreach tonight
4. Going to see HSM3 again. Sometime this week.
5. Christmas songs on the radio
6. Thanksgiving break
7. Better yet, CHRISTMAS BREAK. no finals. no homework. just relaxation.
8. Finally getting into the Music Ed program
9. Being done with physical science
10. A Wedding in the Family

10 Things on my Wish List:
1. To get into the Music Ed Program
2. To pass all my classes
3. To own a Vespa
4. To meet Zac Efron
5. To start a legitimate slow clap.
6. To someday understand Photoshop
7. To learn how to paint/start drawing again.
8. To someday be a member of the BYU Singers
9. To own a really retro cute bike with a basket and everything
10. Visit Paris, France. Mainly the Louvre.


10 People that I Tag:
1. Michelle
2. Casey
3. Laralee
4. Kylar
5. Melissa
6. Amy
7. Laura Vincent
8. Stephanie Williamson
9. Cody
10. Darrell

1 comment:

The Shark said...

I'm glad you like Pushing Daisies. I'm a faithful viewer -- but from what I've read, the show needs a stronger following if it's going to survive.