Friday, October 24, 2008

High School Musical 3


Last night my roommates and I and some boys from the ward went to the midnight release of High School Musical 3.

As you can see in the picture, we mad some AWESOME shirts. It was such a great night!

At about 9 pm we made our way over to Macey's grocery store to stock up on sugary treats to keep us awake for the late movie (little did we know the movie would do that for us on its own). Then we drove down to Provo Towne Mall Cinemark. We walked in and heard constant praises of our amazing shirts. "Where did you find those?" "You guys MADE them?" were ringing in our ears.

Then we went into the theater and took our great seats. Everyone around us brought their laptops and were watching the first two movies. It was so great to be surrounded by fellow HSM fans.

The lights went dark, the previews ended... it was time. Opening shot: close up of Troy Bolton attractively sweaty in his basketball jersey. It was all surprisingly uphill from there.

The scenery, the sets, the story line, the acting, THE MUSIC! It was all amazing! This wasn't your run-of-the-mill Disney Channel movie, IT WAS GOOD! Now don't get me wrong, I loved the first movie, and especially loved the second movie. But the third movie surpassed my expectations. I loved every minute of it.

My roommates and I have not stopped listening to the soundtrack and drueling over Zac Efron. All I have to say, is that it was a Night to Remember, and I HIGHLY recommend it.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I highly doubt that you actually prefer HSM3 to The Way We Were...you're not fooling anyone. Haha. But don't worry, maybe they'll bring your favorites together in....The Way We Were: High School Musical 7. In theaters July 2013.

Amy said...

addendum to last comment: It was fabulous!! and I am saddened that I couldn't share the experience with you and the other members of HSMBFFC. Now I am going to see it again.

Unknown said...

wait...uphill from sweaty zac? i know someday i'll be able to afford going to see it....
ps. amy has two pics. weird