Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Alma 19:6

 Hello Family!!!

Today has been great! We just got back from our latest Watson Wagon. We went to the Joslyn Art Museum and then out to lunch and then to the bridge where you can be in Iowa and Nebraska at the same time. Pretty great. It was a lot of fun, and I'm sending some pictures of those. Also, I got the package from Laura and Sarah, the package from Laralee and family, and the letter from Isaac! So thank you thank you thank you!!!

This week has been super great! First off, I want to apologize for not writing real letters very often. I'll try and be better! Probably not this week though since we still have to get groceries and what not. Since we just got back from the Watson Wagon I don't have my journal or anything to help me remember what we did this week. Oh well.

One of the biggest highlights was just like what happened in Alma 19:6. Our investigator Diane is coming along so well! We set her for baptism and I am so excited. I love the way Alma 19:6 describes what happens when people are learning about the gospel. I have seen it countless times and it is incredible!

Ok, so this last week we had a mission tour. Elder Nash of the Seventy came and talked with us. It was super cool. So when we went to go shake his hand, he asked me "Are you enjoying your mission?" I said, "YES!" and then he said "It shows, thank you for your service!" That was awesome.... then later in the training, I made a comment to something he was saying and then right when I finished he said "Sister Proctor, that was a true statement and it was said with confidence." And then he just STARED at me, while I smiled awkwardly. Then he went on for about 5 minutes on how we needed to say things with confidence, so that the Spirit will resound in people's souls. He mentioned that we have the truth, and there is no reason to be afraid to state it. It was awesome. Then at the very end while I was playing the postlude music he came up to me and said "Sister Proctor, you are wonderful." Holy moly. It was crazy, and so cool. Big confidence boost that day haha.

Sister Arnold and I are working hard to get everything in order for the rest of the year, which has been fun/really crazy. It's cool though. So this last week we had Zone Conference with Elder Nash, then Zone Leader Council, and then we went to the temple. It has been some of the most spiritually packed weeks it was incredible!!!

I wish I could write more, but one of the sisters just called and said that the internet wasnt' working and so I've got to go fix it for them.

Know that I love you all and I am grateful for each of you!
Keep up the hard work!
Love,
Sister Proctor


I forgot to mention that Sister Arnold and I have been figure skating/dancing in the lobby of the TC for exercise. It's hilarious and so much fun. I have a video but it's way too big to send via email. Also, Mom, I promise to send you pictures of the quilts next week! Sorry it's taking so long.

K,
Love you all!

No comments: