Monday, July 23, 2012

Hola Family!

Hey Fam! 

It was good to hear from all of you! It was fun to get pictures as well! Can you believe that 1 year ago today was my farewell!? If you want to send me "hooray-you-reached-your-year-
mark" packages, that's cool, especially if it included a straightener :)

This week:

Tuesday: We ran errands for Elder Watson in the morning and then worked in the TC. It was a great day.

Wednesday: I took the most incredible girl on tour. She was baptized in January. She decided to go to BYU, even though she wasn't a member and the started going to church and her 2nd week she had a calling. She is incredible. She has such a great testimony and she is just beaming with the light of the gospel. It's awesome. She referred her friend to me, so we'll get to stay in touch, I am excited.

Thursday: We had great interviews with our new mission president. He pretty much told me to go to Utah State and be a music teacher :) haha. But, he kept telling me I don't have much time left in the mission-- so I didn't really like that :) It was an incredibly spiritual experience though. I loved it. I am so grateful for inspired leaders.

Friday: Last TC training session with Sis. Belka. There will be a new TC leader this week and she will be released. We were so blessed to be able to serve together. I love her so much.

Saturday: My companion was sick, so I stayed in all day while she slept. It was boring a lot of the time, but nice that I got some time to study

Sunday: We had another concert. I recorded it and put it on a DVD i'll hopefully get that out to you today. It was so good. All of the pics attached are from that night.

Mom, that quilt looks AWESOME! I showed the picture to Elder Watson and he LOVES it. He's super excited about it!

Also, Chrissy Sudweeks Whetten came into the TC yesterday, so I got to see them, that was fun.

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY LANDON!!!!!! I can't believe you are 5 years old! Sounds like your birthday was a lot of fun!

Well, I am sorry this is another short letter, but I had a meeting this morning, so we don't have a lot of time left and I still have to email President Weston.

Know that I love you all and I pray for you daily. Keep up the good work!

Love,
Sister Proctor




No comments: