Wednesday, July 11, 2012

7-9-12




Hi family,

We just got back from the zoo, so I'm exhausted so this won't be the greatest letter. But I will send you lots of pictures! Jared might actually beat me this week.

Here is something I have been dying to tell you though: We had a concert last night, and it was awesome. DVDs should be coming soon so I'll send theym your way. Anyway, we had one 2 weeks ago and our investigators came and we were following up with them about what they thought, and the guy is a Musician-has 3 degrees yadayada  anyway, he was telling me about what he thought of the solo I sang. and he said that when I go into a lower range I sound just like Karen Carpenter hahaha. I told him that was probably the best compliment he could ever give me hahaha

Also, Lars, I broke my straightener, what are the chances of you hooking me up with a sweet CHI like you did for sis. Belka?

I'm glad to hear you are not on fire. I died laughing when I heard about your cheetos and shaving cream game, I love it.

Anywho, the zoo was a lot of fun.

 Me with Sis. Arnold- she did something to her ankle and has to wear that boot so we got her a wheelchair for the zoo. I pushed her around the whole time. It was funny

  Sis. Rhoades and I in the SWEET aquarium. Laralee said in her letter that she wanted to talk Jake into coming to Nebraska next summer and I think we should all go. There are so many fun things to do here.
Sis. Arnold and I
  In the shark tank thing
 cool jellyfish
 me and the sting ray
 The albino alligator again!!!!

 There were straight up Amish people! It was awesome!!!
 me and the giraffe
 Elder Watson bought all of us a candy stick handcrafted in Alpine, Utah!!! Way cool!

Anyway, I wish I could write you more, but I am SUPER tired and I still have to write President. I love you all and I am so thankful for all of your letters and your love.

I love you,
Love,
Sister Proctor

No comments: