Saturday, April 9, 2011

Dear ...

Dear Biggest Loser,
I cry EVERY episode. Thanks.
Also, at the rate Laura and I were going that night, 
We'll be seeing you soon. 
Never Eating that much again,
Martha

Dear School,
We're almost finished. And I probably won't see you until Winter Semester 2013. Or maybe even Fall. Wow. I'll still be learning. A lot. But it's gonna be weird to part from you for so long.
Love Learning,
Martha

Dear Snow,
I think we should see other people. 
Martha

Dear Mission Call,
Please, please, please come this Wednesday. 
Getting a crash course in learning to be patient,
Martha

Dear Boys,
I'm so glad that you were called out 3 times in General Conference to stop being ninnies. Sort of wish it wasn't right when I was leaving on a mission... 
Hoping there will actually be a change, especially in a year and half,
Martha

Dear Bread Flour,
You complete me. I actually like baking bread now!!! You make the biggest difference, I don't care what anyone says. 
Baker under the bed,
Martha

Dear Cancer,
Go back where you came from.
Never liked you,
Martha


No comments: