Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Dear Ice Skating

Dear Ice Skating,
I had a really fun time this semester. Let's be honest, if it weren't for Reeve, I never would have taken you. I learned a lot of things. I learned how to spin, how to do forward and backward crossovers, and a few little jumps. There was other stuff too. I think it would be fun to learn more about you, we'll see what happens when I get back. 


Here is a video of our performance. It's a total joke, and one of the girls totally biffs it at the end. Pretty funny. I'm the very last girl in the line-the one that you see first in the black skirt, white shirt and green cardigan. Enjoy. 


P.S. That is my little brother Jared who is the commentary. It's pretty funny. 

3 comments:

Christensen family said...

HA! That made my night! I thought I could tell who you were. Very impressive ice skating skills. You are awesome!

Isaac said...

Way to go! That was seriously awesome. I vote we go ice skating before you leave for Ukraine.

Laralee said...

That was so cool. That was so much better than the one I did to "ice ice baby".