Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Confessions

I am really good at blog-stalking/facebook-stalking. 
like, really good. 

I went to a Jonas Brothers concert my Freshman year of College. 
And I bought a shirt. 

When I was 16 years old I was banned from ebay. 
I accidentally bid on a fake ipod from England. 
It only cost like 40 pounds... how could I not?
My dad called ebay and told them I was underage and should not have to pay for it. Needless to say, I was banned. 

I watched 5 and a half seasons of the Hills. 
It was on netflix, I lived at home and had no friends, so sue me.

I have been tanning before. Like 4 times. Sarah talked me into it. I would keep doing it, but it's just too darn bad for you. 

One time during Freshman year, I was driving my roommates car (she was also in the car) and I backed into another car. It was terrifying, but there was only a little bit of paint on the other car and we just rubbed it right off. Thank goodness.

I pretend to be on the phone when I see people on campus that I don't really want to talk to. 
I've gotten pretty good at carrying on a one-sided conversation. 

My sophomore year of High School my parents banned me from listening to/singing Phantom of the Opera.
 I was obsessed. 
I may or may not have acted it out in my room. 
Gosh, that's probably the most embarrassing one. 
I would just sing it while they weren't home.
Or go to my friends house.





2 comments:

Melodie said...

haha these are so funny. I especially like that phantom one. i just love imagining you as a 16 year old acting out phantom in your room. haha

Isaac and Taniel said...

bahaha. I think that the phantom one is funniest, but I am the most surprised about the hills. I mean, come on, Seriously? I can understand watching one season of that trash, but over five? oh man. I love it.