Monday, December 6, 2010

Letters

Dear Netflix,
Please stop putting up TV shows like Futurama, American Dad and Family Guy. Blech. How about some more like Say Yes to the Dress? That was nice.
Love,
Looking for a new TV show to get addicted to.
P.S. I know you are probably having a hard time trying to figure out what "Scott" likes since I watch Say Yes to the Dress and Hannah Montana and my Dad watches every war movie known to man.

Dear Billie Holiday,
You are my woman. I love your music. A lot.
Love,
Feeling classy.

Dear boy in my Stress Management class,
You've been eying me all semester, you always sit right behind me in this class, in chronic disease prevention and I see you everywhere and you always smile. I was going to tell you to make a move, but today you announced you were getting married in three weeks. This just got awkward.
Love (better yet, don't),
Feeling awkward.

Dear Anatomy,
I do not want to break up with you. This semester has been my favorite semester. You are the best class that has ever happened to me. This isn't goodbye, just a see you later.
Love,
Can't wait for functional anatomy.

Dear Chile,
Please take care of my best friend for the next year and a half. I don't know what I'd do with out her.
Love,
Gonna miss her.

Dear I-15 construction,
Avada Kedavra
Love,
Can't wait to be done with you.

Dear Martha,
Please don't eat food that isn't good for us.
Love,
Mr. and Mrs. Large and Small intestines

Dear Long hair,
I don't know why I waited 9 years to get rid of you. I don't even miss you. Sorry.
Love,
Looking good with short hair.

Dear Christmas break,
I need to work on ME right now, but soon enough we'll be together
Love,
Can't wait to be with you.

Dear Electric Blanket,
You are the best thing that has ever happened to my sleep.
Love,
Warm and Toasty

Dear Meditation,
I always kind of thought you were for hippies. But, I actually kind of like you.
Love,
A hippy? Or maybe you're just that good.

Dear American Chopper, Pawn Stars and Swamp People,
I never thought we'd find love. Maybe I'm desperate, but thanks.
Love,
Unexpected Lover

Dear In Defense of Food,
Thanks for opening my Dad's eyes. It's really nice :)
Love,
Excited to have someone else concerned about what "foods" we eat.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Haha. All great. I love it.

Christensen family said...

Ha ha

Isaac and Taniel said...

Dear Martha--
Love these letters, keep um coming.

Cami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cami said...

Martha, if blogspot had a "like" button, I definitely would have clicked it! ;) Miss seeing you around!

Melodie said...

dear martha,
i love this post. especially the i-15 one. and the in defense of food one.