Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Carver Cafe

Yeah, this may or may not have happened...




Hahahahah! On our trip to Oregon about 3 weeks ago, we went to the Carver Cafe. It is like 10 minutes away from Sarah's house. The food is actually delicious, and there were a bunch of people there for the very same reason-to see part of where Twilight was filmed. We were probably the least hard-core fans. There was a mom and a daughter that had driven from FLORIDA to Forks and La Push and then all around Oregon where it had been filmed. Then 2 very funny ladies, one from Oregon and the other visiting from Alabama checking out all the sights. They actually took this picture for us and emailed it to me today (we were retarded and forgot our cameras-who does that?!). Anyway, it's pretty funny. I am glad we went. Twice. What?

3 comments:

Isaac and Taniel said...

hahaha- you guys are so dorky. I love it.

Unknown said...

I love that you got a picture there!!! I'm so jealous. My pictures there were pretty lame.

Christensen family said...

Since I've never seen the movie I have no clue, but it looks like you guys are having fun! Therefore, good times. :)