Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Awesome

This video here perfectly describes how I felt this morning coming out of the Testing Center:



I left early this morning to go and take my Anatomy test before 10 am (that was the cut-off time, I may or may not have procrastinated a little bit). I got into the Testing Center feeling as nervous as ever, but hoping that all my studying would pay off. I took the test. 25 questions. 9 minutes. I even went back and double checked my answers. I turned it into the lady. Walked down the stairs. Opened the door. Looked up to the TV, and saw "5601 92% Awesome!" There is nothing better. I love it when even the TV tells me I did awesome. Ahhh... So great. Then, as I walked out, I even had this song in my head. I was swinging my bag around and I felt like I should run up and kiss someone or something because I was so dang happy hahaha. Such a great way to start the day. AAAAND Biggest Loser starts tonight. Today could not get any better.

4 comments:

Lace said...

Haha I love the clip Martha, sometimes I wish that people would start dancing and singing with me to a song we all magically knew. Congrats on your test! That must feel great!

Isaac said...

Way to go, Sis!

Kylar said...

hahaha! If i was there....i would have danced with you

Voiceafx said...

That clip makes me smile.