Monday, August 17, 2009

A Funny Conversation...

The following conversation took place on August 13, 2009 between me and my good friend Darrell.

Darrell: marf
me: dar
Darrell: there is someone who keeps visiting my blog from Woburn, MA
your job is to find out who
go.
like, they visit it twice a day or more
its creepy
me: weird.
i have no way of figuring that out
Darrell: facebook, stalkernet
me: do you know any lapierres?
or an elias kurban?
Darrell: no
keep goign
me: that's it
Darrell: what about facebook
me: nothin'
Darrell: dang it
me: maybe you could make a blog about it
and they could finally tell you
Darrell: i don't want to rat them out
cause then I feel like they will never confess and never come back
especially if its a girl that has a crush on me
what is the zip code for woburn?
me: oh gosh. that is awkward
Darrell: exactly
me: 01801
Darrell: that doesn't help
hmnmmm\
me: well, thats what you asked for
wait
are you sure there isn't a renee lapierre in your ward?
Darrell: yes
pretty sure
me: 1960 N Canyon Rd
is this in your ward though?
Darrell: hmmmmm
suspicious
very suspicious
i don't recognize the name
the problem is, is that the person is physically in Woburn
me: she is friends with dave hornby>
ohhh
right
well, actually somehow mine is messed up to say denver, colorado sometimes
Darrell: hmmmm
i was thinking that
maybe like orem somehow turned into Woburn
me: hmmm maybe
Darrell: oh
i just figured it out
its me from my work desk
hahahah
me: HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
that is HILARIOUS!
Darrell: hahahahhahah
i hate it
don't tell anyone
me: you thought someone was stalking you, and the whole time it was you
ahhaha
i want to tell everyone
Darrell: please no
hahahhaah
me: hahahahah
that is HILARIOUS!!!!
i am going to laugh about that all day
Darrell: nooooooo
this is the kind of thing that dumb people do
i am not this kind of person

Just so you know, Darrell gave me the permission to post this chat. HAHA. I was laughing so hard about this all day and I wanted to share it with all of you. Too funny.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHHA
okay i almost peed my pants
that's HILARRRR
"what if it's a girl that likes me" hahaha ohhhh darr

Michelle said...

Oh my heck! That is hilarious!