Thursday, August 6, 2009

Top 25 Most Played

This blog post is inspired by my friend Darrell. He did it, and I was interested to see what my top 25 were.

Here they are from least to most amount played:

Catch My Disease- Ben Lee-21
Great song, very catchy. I'm surprised that it's on my 25 most played. I didn't
think I liked it that much.

Long Live Love- TJ McCloud-22
Ah yes. I fell in love with TJ McCloud for about a month.

Always Will Be Yours- TJ McCloud-22
Once again, my TJ McCloud love.

Love Story- Taylor Swift-22
Who hasn't listened to this a million times on repeat?

This Time- Jonathan Rhys Meyers- August Rush (Music from the Motion Picture)-22
This is a very chill song, great to fall asleep to.

Cathedrals- Jump, Little Children- 23
Also a great fall asleep song

Close Your Eyes- Jump, Little Children- 23

Still a Little Bit of Your Song in My Ear- Damien Rice- 23

Miles Between Us (acoustic): TJ McCloud- 25

By The Way That They Dance: Jump, Little Children- 25

Gotta Find You: Joe Jonas- 25
This is from the Disney Channel Movie. How embarrassing.

The Blower's Daughter: Damien Rice-25

Lullabye (Goodnight, My Angel): Billy Joel- 25
This was on Stephanie Meyer's Twilight playlist. So I listened to it constantly.

Modern Nature: Sondre Lerche & Lillian Samdal- 26
From Dan in Real Life. So good.

Let My Love Open The Door: Sondre Lerche- 27
Also from Dan in Real Life.

Lloyd, I'm Ready to Be Heartbroken: Camera Obscura- 27
I discovered this song last summer and LOVED it!

Lucky: Jason Mraz feat. Colbie Caillat- 28
Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat? Yes, Please!

New Soul: Yael Naïm- 30
Kinda weird, but I like it.

Happy Ending: MIKA-33
I also fell in love with MIKA last summer. So great.

Hear You Me: Jimmy Eat World-34
Sweet Song.

Grace Kelly: MIKA- 36
Love MIKA.

The Call: Regina Spektor-38
This is the song at the end of Prince Caspian. So pretty.

Any Other World: MIKA- 42

Edward Cullen - Bella lullaby: Edward Cullen-46
I don't even know what the heck the real name of this song is, but it's supposed
to be the lullaby Edward wrote for Bella in twilight. It's GORGEOUS.

After an Afternoon: Jason Mraz- 50
Love me some Jason Mraz.


And that's it. THAT was it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wowwww
very chill
some even depressing
interesting.
i will NEVER. ever. share mine.....toooo much of a show into my soul
also, what in the world is "jump, little children"