Monday, August 18, 2008

The Synchronized Swimming Team Look Like Drag-Queens

That's right. I said it. I don't know if it's the terrible blue eyeshadow, the lack of chests, the rippling arm muscles, the narrow noses due to the nose pinchers (making them look like the males who get facial re-constructive surgery to make them look more like females, thus making their noses narrower), or the loudly colored awkward outfits. But all I know, is that I think they look like drag queens. CLEARLY, they don't look like them all the time, just when they are in the water with all the weird outfits. I'm sure they are gorgeous girls out of the water and in normal make up.

Apologies to anyone who is/related to/in love with a synchronized swimmer.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh man! Did I miss this?!

Unknown said...

i LOVEEE the synchronized drag-queens! they're the coolest.....but seriously. after these olympics, i realize never to put my daughters in the following sports: shot putting (for obvious reasons), synchronized swimming, gymnastics (due to anorexia and huge necks), andddd...that's about it.