Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Los Hermanos=Good

On Friday night, my roommates and I all went to Los Hermanos for my roommate Chelsea's Birthday. This is the first time any of us have ever been there. I had always heard really good things about it, and had always wanted to go since I am madly in love with Mexican food. Well, I finally got to go! After you sit down, they bring out some chips and salsa. These are no ordinary chips and salsa, they are divine! haha. I loved them. And the best part is, they keep bringing more and more. We also found out that they have DELICIOUS drinks, such as: Strawberry Daiquiris and Raspberry Strawberry Coladas- I highly recommend them. And we found out if you go for someones birthday, they will sing them a song and bring you a bowl of fried ice cream for free! It was WAY good. I am a big fan.

12 comments:

Hubble said...

That's a restaurant that I definitely have to go to now. I haven't heard of any good places since I've been here in Utah, but I think you convinced me with the fried ice cream.

Christensen family said...

Yum, I love Los Hermanos chips & salsa.

Chelsea said...

Wow that sounds amazing! I LOVE mexican food so i will take your word that it is good! What dish did you order?

kelli said...

I have been to Los Hermanos and I loved it too! The chips and salsa are amazing. I got the steak fajitas and they were wonderful, but I shared with my boyfriend and we barely finished them, so it is definitely a 2 person meal! And I am with you on the being in love with Mexican food thing.

Martha said...

I got the green burrito. Which is a pork burrito enchilada style. It was SO good!

Ashley said...

where is this place... i have never had fried ice cream and i really want to try it.... mexican food es bueno!!!

Martha said...

It's on the corner of University Avenue and Center Street in Provo

Joshua said...

You know it's weird. I've tried fried ice cream and I can honestly say that I'm not a big fan. The restaurant sounds absolutely delicious though. I love Mexican food it's my second favorite type of food. I miss my mom's cooking! :(

Michelle said...

It was actually Saturday night.

Kelli Proctor said...

I LOVE that restarant! Havent been there in forever, I used to go all the time back in my pre-married/pre-Cafe Rio life days whether with friends or a date. Its the perfect place for food folk and fun, not Mcdonalds, although that does seem to be the place we end up the most, married life days! Gotta love it! Your blog is so cute, can I add you to ours?!

Martha said...

yeah of course!

The Proctors said...

You have got to try their specialty drink, Diablo Verde. ummm...it is the best! I even got Mike hooked on it.