Thursday, August 15, 2013

Dear Bloggers

Dear Bloggers,

After a 7 month sabbatical I am finally back. The problem was that I sold my computer (I returned from my mission with an iPad, for FREEEEE), and with only an iPad, I didn't like typing things on a touch screen. I promised myself that I would get a keyboard for it, but never got around to it. When I finally did and it arrived in the mail, I realized that all I got was a keyboard CASE and no keyboard. Lame.

Anyway, since school is about to start and my iPad will be my main tool for taking notes, I figured now was the time.

So, here I am! Back into the blogging world. I feel like people are doing it less and less with Facebook and Instagram, but I still really like having a blog for my own sake. It's a fun place to store memories and funny things that happen.

So let the blogging begin!

Sincerely,
Martha

No comments: