Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Traveling the World

I LOVE to travel. Now, if only I actually did it more. Don't get me wrong, I have been to some pretty cool places. Like such as: HAWAII, New York, San Fran. But, as of lately I've been dying to travel more. There is so much in this world to experience and here are a few of the places that I hope to someday visit.

In no particular order:



Paris, France. Walking around. Eating pastries. Visiting the Louvre.



The Vatican, Rome, Italy. ART ART ART! I would love to walk around all the cathedrals and see the sculptures, the paintings and the architecture.

Let's be honest. Anywhere in Europe. But mostly Paris and Rome.


Moving to another continent...


New Zealand. I don't want to be in a modern part of the country. I want to go somewhere that still has villages and tribes and awesome culture. And the haka. What?
The New Zealand village at the Polynesian Cultural Center spoke to me haha. The music, the dances, the culture. I loved it.


And now for America...


North Carolina. Great beaches. Green green green trees surrounding the roads.



Washington D.C. The Smithsonian. The Capital. Everything American History. So interesting.



Maine. East Coast. Beach house. Lighthouses. Trying to like seafood because it's fresh. Shopping in little towns. Relaxing.



Seattle, Washington. Pike Place Market. Walking around all the shops.



Harry Potter Land. Universal Studios, Florida. My dream come true. Need I say more?



Disneyland. Anaheim, California. I know that everyone says it's not all it's cracked up to be. But I'm 21 years old, and I just want to experience it one day. Being surrounded by everything Disney. Ah.


And last, but not least...


The Bahamas. Clear, blue waters. White sand beaches. Swimming with dolphins. Laying out. Gorgeous.


Well, that's all I can think of for right now. Who knows if I'll ever go to any of these places, but hey, a girl can dream.

2 comments:

The Proctors said...

If you ever make it to Paris, walk down the Latin district (by Notre Dame) and eat Gyros. So delish! In Rome, live off gelato (everything else is expensive in Rome.) It is cheaper if you go to Florence, Venice (stay ouside and ride the train in...) etc. Good luck on your dream to travel. Just do it!

Michelle said...

Planes are scary.