Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My new jammies

These are my new pajamas. I found them in the little girl section at Target, coming in at a steal of a deal worth 12.99. Why do I love these pajamas so much, you may ask? I'll tell you why...
1. They make me feel like a little kid again. When I zip them up, I still lift my chin up so I don't zip up my neck. That was always the worst when that would happen.
2. They are ridiculously warm
3. They have built in socks! I love it because the feet are really loose, and so unlike socks that I end up taking off in the night because they are too tight or too loose and they fall off, these babies stay on and keep my feet nice and toasty.
4. They are flame resistant. Who likes dealing with pajamas that are on fire? Not me.
5. When you wake up in the morning and get out of bed, are you cold? NO! You are still wearing a fleece blanket!
6. They are Christmas pajamas. Who DOESN'T love Christmas pajamas?
7. Now Laura, Sarah and I all have Christmas footie pajamas.

Needless to say, this is probably the best 12.99 I have ever spent.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

That is pretty impressive.

Christensen family said...

What a deal!!!

The Shark said...

Perfect tickle fight attire.

Lillian said...

I am soooo jealous right now.

Taniel said...

Wow--those are seriously amazing. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!

Melanie said...

Pleeeeeease wear them to the Christmas party. I would love to see that. You just might beat the Brady's on the funny thing. Maybe we could all get the and do a dance in those?