Saturday, May 24, 2008

True Colors


Having recently moved into a new ward, I have been introduced to many a things. One of my new favorite things is the game True Colors. I was first introduced to it at a friend's apartment after Linger-Longer on Sunday. This game is HILARIOUS! I don't actually know what kind of questions the actual game includes because we just made up our own for a more interesting game. The game goes a little something like this: Someone picks a question, reads it aloud to the group, and then everyone in the group votes for another person in that group who most defines the question being asked. The votes are then read aloud and the person with the most votes wins. Some of the questions we asked were like, "Who do you want to kiss right now?""What person would you want to go on a long road trip with" "Who do you think is the best kisser?" These questions add for a little bit more excitement in the game, and are quite enjoyable. Needless to say, I love this game.

Another favorite of mine is the game Scattergories. I could play this game for hours on end. It never gets old to me. I love coming up with funny responses and listening to everyone else's hilarious responses. Such a clever game, I love it.

I got to play both of these games tonight and had a GREAT time. I love playing games, especially ones that make you laugh. Monopoly, on the other hand, does not have quite the same effect. I love the game, don't get me wrong, but ask any of my siblings, and they will tell you why it is banned in the Proctor household. hahah. Great times.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i love that you have a blog.
please post about kickball. and how much you love it.

Christensen family said...

Games are fun. I don't like monopoly either.

Michelle said...

Games-r-fun. I like monopoly, but yeah...everyone has to be in pretty high spirits to keep this game going civily.

Amy said...

We should play games again...REALLY soon. Maybe a rousing game of Monopoly or Battleship? Just kidding; but we really should do game night again. Do you like to play Cranium? That's a good one.

So...now that I commented, you should post again, so then I can comment again.