Tuesday, May 6, 2008

New Swimming Suit



So I recently decided to retire my old swimming suit and buy a new one. I LOVE it. I got to "debut" it, if you will, at the ward pool party. I really like it. The top is SUPER long, so you don't have to worry about it riding up, and it's so cute! Both Laura and I got one, she got a black and white polka dot one though. We bought them from Modbe Clothing company, one of the websites is www.nobellybuttons.com. Anyway, here is what my new swimming suit looks like.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

That is very cute! I love it, my mom loves it, and our dog loves it.

The Proctors said...

That is way cute!

Amy said...

Martha!

You are in SO much trouble! You have a blog?!? and you did not tell me? I am really, truly questioning our friendship.

You are on probation.

Unknown said...

yeah i agree with all of the above. and you look hawt in the baithing suit!

ps. lets be blogging friends!