Monday, July 18, 2011

Dear Readers

Dear Readers,


This is my last blog post for 18 months. I'm getting set apart Tuesday night at 8 p.m. and that means no movies, no cell phone, no facebook and no blog for 18 months. It's gonna be good, and I am so excited. My blog will continue to be "Sincerely Martha" however, it will be my letters from my mission, as my mom will be posting them on this blog. 


I am so excited, I mean look:




Who wouldn't be?


I know it's the exact place I need to be and I can't wait to start this next chapter of my life. 


Feel free to write me, I would love to hear from you. I also have really cute stationary that I can write you back on, so that's reason enough! Here is my address:


MTC:
Sister Martha Proctor
MTC Mailbox # 252
NE-OMA 0816
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793



We will update it with my other address once I get to Nebraska after my 4 weeks in the MTC. 


Also, feel free to use dearelder.com. It's super easy, and it's free! Also, they print them off the same day and I get to read them. So for all of you hard core writers, you could write everyday :)


Finally, I just want to say thank you to everyone who is supporting me. It means a lot. I'm excited to go, but that doesn't mean that I won't miss everyone here like crazy. I look forward to hearing from you and then seeing you all in 18 months!


Sincerely,
Martha



1 comment:

lindsay b. said...

Martha! I am too excited for you. Consider me your ardent pen pal. Love you!