Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dear Jimmer

Dear Jimmer,
I just wanted to say great game today! I didn't watch it... but it's all over facebook. Mostly, I just wanted to thank you for the dream date (dream where you went on a date with someone) the other night. 


I had no idea you were my friends roommate! I was so excited when I came over to watch a movie with him and I saw you! You were so quiet and shy. I liked that. Then you finally broke out of your shell to teach me how to play chess. I had never played before that, and I hope that you can teach me more often. 


I had a great time! I'm not so sure that it was as good as my date with Micheal Phelps, but it was definitely up there! Anyway, thanks for taking this picture with me


Let's get together soon. We do go to the same school you know. 


Checkmate, 
Martha Proctor 

5 comments:

Laralee and Jake said...

This letter was great. Jake and I got a good laugh out of this one.

Isaac and Taniel said...

haha, wow. I love that you had a dream date about Jimmer.

Christensen family said...

Ha Ha. Love the picture!

Melodie said...

WOW i'm so jealous!!! jimmer, what a dream boat!

jessie said...

hahaha this cracked me up.