Friday, October 29, 2010

Family Photos

Two weeks ago, Michelle and Casey let me use them as guinea pigs to take family photos. It's something I have been really interested in and I had a blast doing it. For some reason when I posted them here they lost some of the quality, but oh well. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from each family.

Love the picture of these 3.


SOO sweet! I love this.


I could not stop laughing when I was editing this picture. Eve is just so darn cute.







Michelle and Brian's Family


Matthew refused to smile in most of the pictures, but I LOOOVE this picture of him. He has the darkest brown eyes ever and he is just adorable.


Casey and Clint's cute family in my friend Kylar's backyard (Thanks again Ky!!).


The barn.


Again with Matthew's gorgeous eyes.




Landon looks so cute in this picture, I love it.



So much fun. I had a blast taking these and then playing around with them in Photoshop. It's a good thing I have ADORABLE nieces and nephews to take pictures of! Thanks again Michelle and Casey!

2 comments:

Laralee and Jake said...

They look great!! Nice job Martha!

Christensen family said...

Thank you Martha!!!!!!!!