Friday, February 19, 2010

My Dream Last Night

Last night, I had a dream that I was on The Bachelor. It was finally my chance to have a date with him, but it was one of those 2 on 1 dates. Anyway, it was going to be with this season's Bachelor, Jake who looks like this:


He took us to K-mart to pick out outfits for him to try on. I know, what a fun date. Hahaha. Anyway, he slicked his hair back and parted it down the middle and for some reason, that made him look like a younger version of this:



He looked super creepy and weird. But I still liked him. So I would just keep my eyes shut while I would kiss him and talk to him. Hahaha, so weird. But so funny.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

"would just keep my shut" ? Is that a way to swear without swearing. Like how you say "what the H." ?

Martha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christensen family said...

Funny dream.

Laralee said...

dreams like that are so funny. I had a dream about Jake the bachelor once, except I wasn't there to date him, I was there with my kids, and he was asking advice, like what kind of things he should look for in a wife, and which one of the girls I liked the best. It made me laugh.