Saturday, January 24, 2009

Martha Needs...


Ok, so I found this idea on Darrell's blog. I found it HILARIOUS. So I had to post it. What you do is type in your first name and then the word needs afterwords. So I typed in "Martha needs" and these are the top 5 results.

Martha needs to rebuild her self-confidence by identifying why it has been so difficult for her to establish and maintain friendships

Martha needs to pick a better place to hang out if she wants to lie, conspire and obstruct justice.

Martha needs a publisher to spruce up her magazines

Martha needs a BIG attitude adjustment if for no other reason than the way she treats people

Martha needs to get off the playground with the rest of the kids and act her age

Apparently, there are a lot of mean, conniving people named Martha. That is really quite a shame. But it was funny to see what came up!

12 comments:

Laralee and Jake said...

That is really funny Martha. I typed it in for my name and the first thing that came up was, "Laralee needs to get some work done." HAHA... that is pretty funny.

Michelle said...

Haha! nice.

Anonymous said...

haha My name is Martha and I just did this ..(Martha needs) and I got your link 2nd :)

martha miller said...

oh my - another martha here! not sure i like all these - and the forst one really hit home. makes me feel like a... (and i'm not kidding, this is the word verification that i'll have to type in 2 seconds)...

dwebo.

martha miller said...

FIRST one, not forst!!!

Anonymous said...

I am a "Martha" too and was just doing this same thing and happened across your link... indeed, the name Martha is EVIL. That's why I've changed my name to "Martine"... ;) - a random Martha, from random Never-Never Land

Martha Flynn said...

Just another person who fell victim to this game and ended up on your site! I thought Marthas were supposed to be sweet ol' granny types. Who knew we were so conniving!

Abuela Marty said...

One more Martha weighing in. :-) It's fun to see us all here on your blog, Martha!

Don't like #1, either.

Unknown said...

I'm the Laralee who is working...LOL...I just found this by doing "Laralee needs" and it brought me here...don't worry...I'm working...LOL
:o D

Anonymous said...

Martha needs help understanding the natural variation among individuals in terms of socialization. She should think about whether the difficulties she has had with previous socialization efforts have caused her to think less highly of herself.

Anonymous said...

Another Martha here and I was abused by peers & teachers in school. I was always so sweet and then my whole family died. I've pretty much have had a very bad life. I became one mean bitter person and it's hard to break. Please don't name your child Martha the name really is bad. I know deep down I am a good person but I really need a name change as well. Because yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift that's why it's called the present moment.

Unknown said...

Hi, I am yet another Martha chiming in. I am proud to be named after my grandmother... a wonderful, good-hearted lady. I don't see the name as bad at all. I am FAR from perfect, but I do like to brighten people's day and make the world a better place. Anyway, hello to all the Marthas out there!