Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Birthday

This last weekend was my 19th Birthday. I had a party with friends the day before and I went home on Sunday, my official birthday for dinner with the fam. It was so much fun. Here are a few pictures from my party with my new camera!Here I am so happy to be 19

Laura, Erin, Me and Kylar
Laura, Taniel, Amy, Me and Brook with my AWESOME presents
My friend Amy made this delicious chocolate peanut butter cake, which was stuffed with Reeses Peanut Butter cups. Mmm... Delish.
Me and my roommate Melodie. We are weird.

My birthday was a success, I had fun, I got to hang out with my favorite friends and I got to go home for dinner. All in all, it was a pretty good day.

4 comments:

Christensen family said...

It looks like you had fun. Happy Birthday. :)

Michelle said...

Oh man! It looks amazing! I still feel like I totally missed out on your birthday! I will have to make you a cake some time so I can feel like I celebrated it.

Martha said...

Yeah, I think I could handle another cake :)

Unknown said...

i totally tageed you. MUUAHAHAH