This video is HILARIOUS. Check it out.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
10 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. The Office
2. Pushing Daisies
3. America's Next Top Model
4. Grey's Anatomy
That's all I watch
That's all I watch
10 of my Favorite Restaurants Are:
2. Cafe Rio
3. Olive Garden
5. The Bombay House
6. L & T in the Cougareat
7. Einstein Brothers
8. Jamba Juice
9. PAX- this GREAT deli in New York. I could eat there everyday.
10. Cafe West- in the hospital
10 Things that Happened Yesterday:
1. I had voice lessons
2. I watched Anne of Green Gables the Continuing Story
3. I went to the MOA for the first time
4. I went to FHE
5. I carved a Cinderella pumpkin with Lars
6. I stayed up watching funny SNL videos with Sarah
7. I avoided doing my homework almost the entire day.
8. I almost went to see HSM3 again.
9. I passed off a song in voice lessons
10. I had a conversation with my Russian roommate and understood everything she said. This is a BIG deal.
10 Things I am Looking Forward to:
1. Halloween being over
2. Camping this weekend
3. Going to Latino Outreach tonight
4. Going to see HSM3 again. Sometime this week.
5. Christmas songs on the radio
6. Thanksgiving break
7. Better yet, CHRISTMAS BREAK. no finals. no homework. just relaxation.
8. Finally getting into the Music Ed program
9. Being done with physical science
10. A Wedding in the Family
10 Things on my Wish List:
1. To get into the Music Ed Program
2. To pass all my classes
3. To own a Vespa
4. To meet Zac Efron
5. To start a legitimate slow clap.
6. To someday understand Photoshop
7. To learn how to paint/start drawing again.
8. To someday be a member of the BYU Singers
9. To own a really retro cute bike with a basket and everything
10. Visit Paris, France. Mainly the Louvre.
10 People that I Tag:
7. Laura Vincent
8. Stephanie Williamson
Friday, October 24, 2008
Last night my roommates and I and some boys from the ward went to the midnight release of High School Musical 3.
As you can see in the picture, we mad some AWESOME shirts. It was such a great night!
At about 9 pm we made our way over to Macey's grocery store to stock up on sugary treats to keep us awake for the late movie (little did we know the movie would do that for us on its own). Then we drove down to Provo Towne Mall Cinemark. We walked in and heard constant praises of our amazing shirts. "Where did you find those?" "You guys MADE them?" were ringing in our ears.
Then we went into the theater and took our great seats. Everyone around us brought their laptops and were watching the first two movies. It was so great to be surrounded by fellow HSM fans.
The lights went dark, the previews ended... it was time. Opening shot: close up of Troy Bolton attractively sweaty in his basketball jersey. It was all surprisingly uphill from there.
The scenery, the sets, the story line, the acting, THE MUSIC! It was all amazing! This wasn't your run-of-the-mill Disney Channel movie, IT WAS GOOD! Now don't get me wrong, I loved the first movie, and especially loved the second movie. But the third movie surpassed my expectations. I loved every minute of it.
My roommates and I have not stopped listening to the soundtrack and drueling over Zac Efron. All I have to say, is that it was a Night to Remember, and I HIGHLY recommend it.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
It's on all of the "Top 50 Best Chick Flick Lists" I've ever seen. It's a classic. All our mom's LOVE it. It's the movie, The Way We Were. Our dear roommate Melodie picked it up for us at the library. We set a time, 10:00 p.m. Friday night, to watch it. We were all SO excited. We got our pajama pants on, turned off all the lights, got our comfy blankets and pushed play.
The movie has an interesting plot, in that NO ONE understands it. She is very opinionated about something, but who really knows. There is an unbelievably long and awkward bedroom scene. The movie was 2 painful hours long. OOOH and the best part? They don't even end up together. What kind of chick flick is that? It was sad, depressing, awkward and confusing. Not exactly the ingredients for a great chick flick.
When it was over, my roommates and I just sat there and wondered if we missed something? Was it an era thing? Did we have to live in the 70's to figure out what the heck was going on? Needless to say, I wish I could go back to the way we were, before we watched that movie.
Friday, October 3, 2008
I don't know why, but when I see someone that I know on campus, but haven't seen them for a while, I decide it's best to avoid eye contact, pretend like I'm doing something else, maybe even pretend to be on the phone. All of this, to avoid saying "Hi!" to someone that I haven't seen for a while. Am I weird? I think yes.